The 7 Life Skills course
7 Life Skills course is a training course whose aims include:
1. Discover your 'hidden’ talents and qualities
2. Find your drive and spark. What is your inner purpose?
3. Learn to make choices with head and heart. What really suits you?
4. Improve your relationships, work together well and set your boundaries.
5. Think creatively and find solutions to challenging situations and find more opportunities.
6. Get moving to achieve your goals. Make a plan. Which steps are you going to take first?
7. Develop resilience, optimism and self-confidence. Do what you enjoy most and what gives you energy.
An active & mindful approach
This is a training course with lots of active exercises and reflective moments to help you make more mindful choices. You will learn practical tools and skills you can immediately incorporate in your daily life, work and relationships. They will help you to move into the right direction. The mindful exercises will help you to focus, deal with difficult situations and to reduce stress.
The 7 Life Skills method is a blend of leadership training, peaceful communication, multiple intelligence theory, mindfulness, meaningful and dynamic learning and social skills training.
The book: 'The 7 skills of the inspirational teacher' written by Michel Linthorst gives teachers the tools and skills they need to help their pupils to reach the goals they have, by gathering knowledge, personal growth and development. His innovative ideas, tips & tricks will help the teacher and their pupils to reach their full potential. Jelle Jolles, Professor of Neuropsychology at the university of Amsterdam, author of 'the brain of teenagers'
At the moment my publisher in the Netherlands is looking for an English publisher to translate the book.
7 Life Skills training South Africa